Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Only Fair...





Okay, well since you've all been so patient with my new diaper ramblings, I thought I should share some more pics of Samantha. She is doing great. She is a little chatterbox lately and will repeat everything you say. She surprises me on a daily basis with how much she knows. We have a big week coming up. We're going to Philly to visit Sally, New Jersey to visit James Ryan, and then to Sesame Place with Ava and Courtney. We leave Tues morning and come back Fri night. It's a lot of driving and a lot going on so hopefully it will all go smoothly. Sam was so great on our Cape Cod trip that I'm sure she'll be fine.

Here's pics of her laughing... so cute.

1 comment:

MKM said...

to dig back to my former cheerleader self:
we want more pictures! just a couple pictures! p-i-c t-u-r-e-, pictures pictures pictures!

Hope your vacation was fun!
We miss you guys!

<3 Aunt Kate and (soon to be) Uncle Mike