Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 23, 2007

La La La La...




La La La La... Elmo's World.

We went to Sesame Place last week. It was... interesting. Samantha is a HUGE Elmo fna, but I have to say she wasn't nearly as keen on Elmo in the flesh. We saw an Elmo live show and then met Elmo. Let's just saw she wasn't impressed, we'll stick to the DVD and doll.

Sesame Place really tired Samantha out. Have any of you braved a theme park with your little ones yet? I don't think we're quite ready for it all yet. But last week was nice, I was only there about 4 hours. I'm sure I'm not ready to go with older kids who want to go on everything and never want to leave. Sam and I had some nice mom/daughter time. Saw Elmo, and met up with her cousins for a few hours. It was a very nice relaxing way to ease into the "theme park vacations" that hopefully won't be in my future too much.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well, I guess it was good we decided to skip going to Epcot this year. We took her with us when she was a baby and it was fine, but now that she can't just nap any old place and has meltdowns, I guess it would have been pushing it. I'm glad you guys tested the water with the whole theme park thing and reported back!