Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Going Green


This blog is taking a short Samantha hiatus (I promise, really short) to devote a day to going green. We have been working really hard to do our part to help preserve the world around us. We're going green. I try to do my part to turn off the water when brushing my teeth. My now I'm making a bit more of an effort by buying products made from recycled bottles and trying to purchase natural products.Although I'm not quite ready to buy a hybrid or stop using the washing machine (sort of impossible with a 1 yr old). I am trying to not use disposable products and do my part to make this world a better place. Anyone else with me? If you're interested, saffronrouge.com has a lot of health and beauty products that are all natural and organic.

No comments: