Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Weekend Fun


Our new mattress came yesterday. It was coming from 4-8. I rushed home at 3:30, just in case. When did it come? 8:15. And guess what else? Our box spring did not fit up the stairs. So we have to get a new one, isn't that fun?

We have swimming today, I'm finally getting a haircut, doing errands and then off to a family party. I have to go decide what Samantha should wear. Note I don't care what I wear to parties anymore. I live vicariously through the compliments that Samantha gets.

By the way, Sam I'm sorry I'm posting this picture of you in the bathub on the INTERNET. Hopefully you will never see it, or not hate me for it when you're 15 and your first boyfriend finds it online. But it's cute. (Sorry Tim, did I say 15, I meant when she's 25)

3 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

"Note I don't care what I wear to parties anymore. I live vicariously through the compliments that Samantha gets."

HA, ha. Me too. I always talk about what "I'm" going to wear on Zachariah. Matt thinks it's funny "oh yeah, you're going to wear that". But the tiny little kids clothes are so cute. I would much rather shop for his clothes than mine. I wear the same boring things. Zachariah must look put together all the time in his cute little outfits. ;)

Love the tub picture. Don't be too worried, I take them too. In fact I took a few shots last night. Adorable. Oh well if they hate us someday...it will be short-lived.

Sarah said...

But you have to have a few naked baby bathtime pictures! I think, actually, you're a bad parent if you DON'T take those! So they can know that, whatever other failures you may have, you did at least clean them.

ttsc said...

She's clean allright, bathtime is her favorite! Having them in an album is one thing, posting them online might be another story. Oh well.