Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Imagination


It is so amazing to me that sometimes when I take out my camera Samantha will run and say no and I cannot get a picture. And sometimes she looks like this, so cute. I swear, she is 2 different people living in 1 body.

Sam is obsessed with the Backyardigans. She gave us all a Backyardigan name and uses our new names all the time. Tim is Tyrone and I am Tasha. As soon as she wakes up in the morning she starts calling me Tasha and it doesn't stop. At times she still does call me Mommy of course. But lately I'd say we are Tasha and Tyrone a little more often than Mommy and Daddy. She can sometimes take this new game a little too far. At a party my parents had she was giving almost everyone names. Of course there weren't enough Backyardigan names so she branched out to Dora and Diego names too. And she remembered about 20 peoples names and called them it all night. She's tough on this too. She doesn't let you be who you want to be. She has a name in mind for everyone and it is very hard to get her to change her mind. And no, I swear my kid doesn't watch a lot of TV. She's very lucky if it gets turned on for 1 30 min. show a day. I don't know how she got so obsessed with this, but she did. It's pretty funny. I should really videotape her doing this so we can laugh about it when she's older.

2 comments:

MKM said...

if you look at this picture close up, she looks like a tiny weebly drunk - it's the eyes. We're very glad to have new posts to read more often!!

Love,
Pablo & Austin

my favorite quote of the night at mom and dad's had to be the demanding "Dance Tyrone! Dance!" haha...

MKM said...

I just noticed the untied shoe helps support the weebly drunk theory ... god, she is just too cute