Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Busy





I know, I've been a terrible blogger, I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure not many people are still reading, you've given up on me. We've been busy, Tim has taken a lot of time off this winter, he's gearing up for opening his restaurant in June and he's been working only 2 1/2 days a week since January. Once May comes (or probably earlier) he'll be working 6 or 7 days a week so it was nice for him to have some time off. However, it means I have been gallavanting around with him instead of doing my normal stuff. We've been to visit his parents, his friend, his brother, and then we got company here. I'm looking forward to doing nothing in the month on April. We're staying close to home for Easter which I'm very happy about. We also found out we're expecting a new arrival in August which we're very excited about. We'll find out if it's a girl or boy in early April so I'll need some help then with names. Here's some cute pictures and I promise to think of more things to say soon.

These pictures are from Prospect Park zoo we went last week when we visited Peter in Brooklyn. It was the perfect zoo for little kids, the Bronx Zoo is a little too big for 2 year olds.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, yay! Hey, are you the anonymous reader who told Swistle that she'd just found out she was pregnant? 'Cause I WONDERED if it was you!
Congratulations!

Mommy Daisy said...

Congrats! How very exciting. Yeah, same at DH I was wondering if you were the commenter on Swistle's blog. I thought of you when I read it.

ttsc said...

Thanks for the well wishes, but no the comment wasn't me. I guess someone else is expecting too...

Lisa said...

Yay! You're back:)
Missed your blog and big congrats again. We need to plan a maternity photo session.