Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ballerinas

We have a obsession with all things ballerina lately. Samantha wears a tutu daily. Today we went to playgroup with a tutu on (sorry mom). I think that's one of those things my mom wouldn't approve of. But I decided if she goes to school and wears something weird she'll get made fun of. Now, she's two, so I might as well let her do it. As long as its weather appropriate. Now, my point with this post is I want to get her something cute, ballerinaesque for her Easter basket. And I found these cute pettiskirts. I'm in love with them. However, they're $72. That sounds insane to me. How do people spend $72 on something for a 2 year old. Does anyone know where to find something similar? Or equally cute for a little ballerina?

4 comments:

Lisa said...

T,
I am about to put in a wholesale order for a few more pettis, I have a few and love them!
I can get them for
$35-40. If you let me know what color you want I can add one to my order for you. I'm not positive that it will get here by Easter though.
*L

MKM said...

www.thebelovedchild.com has them for $60

www.crissygboutique.com has tutus and pettiskirts

Anonymous said...

It's ok if she wears a tutu when out - I was just unsure about the Halloween Ballerina Bear (not that she wasn't still adorable).

We'll get the tutu from L.

Mimi

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

Did you find pettiskirts? I would love one. Could you email me the info. ctlegbert@msn.com thanks