Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 28, 2007

Weekend Review




I love long weekends. Doesn't everybody, right? What did you all do this weekend? Saturday we went to swimming lessons, Sam had such a great time. She was going under and jumping in and just loving every second of it. We went to a few tag sales and I got her a little slide for $5. We went to visit Tim at the store, of course. We did a lot of gardening. Basically my whole yard is weeds amd I spent a lot of the weekend digging up the weeds, putting down new soil, planting some new flowers, and getting some areas ready to plant new grass. My mother in law is amazing at gardening, I'm hoping she can help me out because I've really never done this before. The weekend was spent digging, raking, planting, and watering so I'm hoping that it will turn out nicely. I still have a lot more work to do to get the yard in good condition. I'll leave our Monday Memorial Day adventures for another day this week.
Here's some pictures of my yard in progress, and my daughter who decided it would be fun to plant her own garden in the pool, she was so so dirty it was disgusting.

Disclaimer: If you're a Cocheo you may not want to continue. However, Tim has been working hard and not doing much around the house, which is completely fine with me. Tonight he said he wanted to give Sam a bath and put her to bed. It is now 8:44 and they are in our bed, eating cookies. I don't think this is the best way to put her to bed, and I'm not going up there until she is in her crib. And it better be soon...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hahaha! Whenever I know I'm going to be changing the sheets that day, I eat breakfast in bed with Addy! Isn't that gross and lazy and indulgent but also kind of cool and fun? It's this little habit I'm slightly ashamed of but also slightly proud of. So I say, Eat those cookies in bed! Just change the sheets afterwards so you don't have to toss and turn on crumbs.