Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

MY Daughter the Fashion Victim


Samantha insisted that she wear these rain boots with this dress when we had company the other night. I know, as my mom pointed out, she's 17 months old and I'm her mother. But it was so cute and she wasn't hurting anyone so I let her. When I tried to put normal shoes on her she said, no shoes and kept grabbing the boots and giving them to me.

We've gone 2 full days without a pacifier outside of the crib!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love it! I can't wait to take this girls’ picture, especially now that she likes the camera!
You and I will have to come up with on a fun outfit for a mini photo shoot next time we get together!
It seems as little miss thing will have final say on the outfit though
I'd love to photograph her in rain boots, maybe we can find a fun umbrella and turn on the sprinkler.
Can you tell, my mind now obsesses over fun photo ops:)