Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 25, 2007

Any Lost Readers?



Anyone want to tell me what they thought of Lost? I can't believe I have to wait until Feb. I like the flash forward, it was a great ending. But I hate that there's 3 more seasons, how long will this be dragged out for? Any guesses on who is in the coffin? Who are the people on Nadia's boat? What happenned with Jack and Kate?
How sad was the whole thing with Charlie? I was crying, and I don't usually cry.

Anyway, here's Sam making a funny face and telling me. "I don't know". She does a funny I don't know gesture with her hands. Sorry she's all dirty and gross, it was a long, hot day here.

1 comment:

MKM said...

well I think Kate ended up with Sawyer because she said "I have to get back to him" and Mike thinks that it's Ben in the coffin --- OR it's Sawyer in the coffin and Kate is with Ben (I don't think so). I cried when Charlie died, he was so likeable I wish he didn't have to die.. and now Aaron and Claire don't have him anymore. It's so sad. We're a little obsessed with this show, can you tell?