Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Amendment

Hi everyone. Let me just be a little more clear as to why Tim's bedtime routine annoyed me last night. Sam has a strict 8:00 bedtime. Definitely by 8:30. She is a little angel when she goes to bed on time. You say good night, plop her in her crib, and rarely hear from her until the morning. She's not so good when you mess up her routine. And last night she went to bed really late and ate cookies (i.e. sugar) after her regular bedtime, which can't be so good. I shouldn't really say went to bed at all, because she basically didn't. When Tim put her in at 9:30 she screamed for hours, when she woke up every few hours of the night. It was awful, she was just up and crying, wanting to get up and play. I'm not totally blaming Tim for this but I do believe that it was at least in part due to the lack of her bedtime routine last night, late bedtime, and late sugary baked goods. Let's all hope that tonights bedtime goes normally. I'm not sure how I can get to work today, I have a headache I'm so tired.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yikes, that is awful! Sorry!

Lisa said...

Ouch! I feel your pain though, LJ is still not sleeping through the night...it's getting a little better though.