Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 02, 2007

NYC


I know, again I'm apologizing for not posting. Let's see what's my excuse this time? I don't even know where the last week went. On my day off last Thursday I was so busy, had tons to do, and even a birthday party. Over the weekend was my Dads birthday celebration and just regular business. I have a hard time posting when I don't have pictures to post. Now we're in the city and I'm taking advantage of the high speed internet. I know it's awful but I live in the middle of nowhere and don't have high speed at home, so you guys should all be really impressed that I post at all.
Anyway, enough complaining, Samantha is now a great walker! In a week she has really improved on the skill, we are happy she's on track and now want her to slow down (just kidding!) She has taken to chasing the cats around the house. If anyone wants a new cat we're giving 2 away for free to a good home (don't tell Tim I said that). But seriously, have a cat, it's our Easter gift to you.
Here's a picture from the winter, but isn't this funny of Sam & Courtney. Samantha looks like she thinking, stop touching me. We will have all sorts of fun adventures in NYC tomorrow and I will post about them at some point this week. Have a good week.

3 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Soo cute that they are wearing the same shirt!

Lisa said...

Sam,
Have a great time in NYC!
We miss you!
Love,
Lisa and James Ryan