Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Oh shit!

You're allowed to curse on the internet, right? Is it weird that I felt a little weird about titling this post a curse word, or even using one? Hey, I'm the person who still VERY rarely curses in front of my parents.

A few weeks ago my mom said, "hey Samantha said 'Oh shit". I said no way. She hasn't even said that in front of us and besides that doesn't happen to be a four letter word that I use frequently. Well, it happened. Apparently, even though mommy doesn't say "Oh Sh*t" on a regular basis, it seems to be Samantha's curse of choice.
So now the inevitable, how do we handle this? Tim thinks the way to handle it to laugh uncontrollably and call me in to witness the act.
I decided that we completely ignore it, and I decided to start saying "Oh no" in a funny voice whenever I drop something. So maybe it will be more fun to say that.

Oh, did I mention that she uses it in the right context? We can't really be mad at that can we, at least she's smart, my future English major...

No comments: