Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 05, 2007

Boring...

I have to work like crazy this weekend. I'm going in at 7. Get a break from 2ish to 5ish. The go back from 5 to 11. The joys of sort of owning your own business. But seriously I don't mind. I'm looking forward to it. We are having dinners at the store every Saturday night. We close at 3, and then will have 2 seatings. It should really help us to get a lot of business next year for the restaurant. And Tim is a fantastic chef, once people eat his food I know they'll come back. And... I get tips! Yipee!

I still have not found my camera! How is this possible? I have no clue, it has to be somewhere. And I still have the pics from my sisters bachelorette party and a few other on there. It's been almost a month, and my house is really clean. So I'm thinking somehow it's gone. So sad... My baby is growing up before our eyes and we aren't even documenting it. Send good camera vibes my way.

Nothing else exciting to say, we went to music today, and had lunch with a friend, that's about it...

No comments: