Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dollhouse





I want Samantha to get a dollhouse for her birthday that she ca play with now. She has a beautiful one from her Aunt Katie, but that is when she is older. Tim and I try to limit plastic toys when we can, so are opting for a wooden dollhouse. These are the contenders. Tell me what you think.

They are from Kidcraft, Ryan's Room, and the wierd looking one is from Djeco. I had my heart set on a Ryan's Room house (the plain wood ones). But I think the Djeco one is kind of cool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ta,

Ruthie has the one with the flip open top (3rd One Down) - ToysRUs carries that or one very similar. It comes with furniture. Ruthie plays with it all the time, BUT, it must be on a level floor, no carpet or it will tip. We have it up in her room but we had to put wood under it to make sure it doesn't tip. I think it might be too high for Sam and I would be afraid of her climbing up and it falling on her. It is very tall and very heavy.

When I get some free time I will see how the pic's I took came out and send them to you.

Aunt Sue

Mommy Daisy said...

Aww, they're all so cute. I do like the one you do as well.

I'm glad to see you posting again. I was just thinking about you this morning. You must be keeping busy busy.

Marie Green said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I like the bottom one best. Very cool looking!