Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Addiction Notice

So, the first step to fixing a problem is to admit you have a problem, right? I am addicted to checking my email/blogs/general online stuff. I can't stop. My nice computer just sits here all day begging me to use it. When I started to think I might have a problem I thought maybe I would write down how many times in a day I used the computer. Then I thought that would be way too scary. So here is what I'm going to do. Starting tomorrow, I tried today but it didn't work, I will use the computer three times only. For no more than 15 minutes at a time. Don't people with addictions always say, I'll start tomorrow? Oh well. I'll start tonight, since I've definitely used up my quota for today after this post I will not check my email until...gasp... tomorrow. And it's only 6:16, and I'll be home for the rest of the night. Is it weird that that makes me a little nervous? Does anyone else have this addiction? I promise to use some of my first 15 minutes tomorrow updating you as to how I did (if anyone cares). I LOVE my computer, but I think I have to get my house is good working order before I can go back to my leisurely internet browsing days. Things to do before I get to spend more time on the internet: keep house really clean on a ongoing basis, get file cabinet organized. Everything else is okay, these are the two things that get forgotten due to my internet use. Oh, and I'll get to go to bed earlier, yipee! Okay, goodnight internet, until tomorrow. : (

1 comment:

Mommy Daisy said...

Oh me, me too, over here! My name is Mommy Daisy, and I'm addicted to the Internet/blogs/blogging/etc. There, do you feel better now?