Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 01, 2006

Overnight


Saturday night Tim and I have a wedding and my mom will have Samantha overnight. We have a hotel and won't be back until SUNDAY AFTERNOON. Samantha and I have spent very little time apart since we moved in May. I think twice my parents babysat for a few hours, once my sister babysat, and once my Aunt did. I love spending so much time with her but I am also really looking forward to the wedding. I'm sure I'll miss her a lot and think about her a lot, and I'm sure I'll be ready to go home Sunday, but still I'm looking forward to it. Samantha has only spent one other night away from me. It was early May, Tim and I had a going away party and Samantha spent the night with my parents. I thought about her all night and woke up really early the next day to go and get her. Let's see how it goes this time. Is it wrong that I hope she misses me? I'm sure she won't, she's very independent and I think its still out of sight, out of mind. Oh well. Wish us luck.

By the way we have this little Christmas decoration of a skating Snowman, Samantha loves it. She loves to pick up the Snowman and try to put him back. Except when she "puts" him back she throws him really hard against the "pretend lake" and he falls over. I think we need a lot of work using our "gentle hands".

No comments: