Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Operation Overnight Successful...



... sort of. We went to the wedding had a great time and I missed Samantha but it was nice to go to a wedding and not have to get up early with her. We were up late and it would've been hard to get up at 6:30 with Samantha. Now we're home and I'm ready to see Samantha but she's not here! She went away with Grandma and the car broke down so she is getting back a little later than expected. This is the hard part. Now I'm back and waiting to see her and there's nothing I can do about it. It's 2:45 now, they should be back by 6 and then I will finally get to see her! Here's some pictures of the wedding. Hopefully some people will have pics of Samantha this weekend without me and probably not having very much fun. : ) But I will post them anyway if I get some. I'll be ready to do another overnight in about a year, I think.

No comments: