Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Yipee!




We are going out east to Ava's First Birthday Party tomorrow! It is a Tinkerbell party and Sam just can't wait. Any ideas for Samanthas first birthday theme?? We have to start planning SOON.... Send ideas my way.

Sam is sending an August BDay shout out to: Emma Kate, Uncle Jimmy, Cousin Jimmy, Josh, David, Ava, Cousin Christina, Mommy (of course) and probably to Ryan Nicholas or James Ryan Trakis (we hope for Aunt Lisa's sake).
Sorry if I forgot anyone, just let me know.

So anyway, today we didn't do much, although since my daughter is no crawling nothing is safe, she just rawled over and picked up a pen that fell out of my bag. She has toys all over the floor and yet she is crawling over to the stereo now. I think its time to start child proofing the apartment. Now she is trying to stand up at her learning table, she is holding on and has one leg up. She is a genius, I tell ya. A genius who is going to get hurt if we don't start the child proofing.

Oh, big news!! Sam has Cheerios today for the first time! And she didn't choke! She was actually okay. I guess the doctor knew what he was talking about when he said she could have it. Go figure...

We have to go pack for our trip, we can't wait to see Ava, Courtney, and Googie and Pop pop!!! (And everyone else too)

No comments: