Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 14, 2006

Quadruple Yuck



We got home today and there were 4 mice by our back door! Dead mice! I hate hate hate mice. Oh, I'm sorry my dad informed me that they are voles not mice, well if you ask me it's the same thing. I don't like voles any better. Apparently my cats or dog are catching them and bringing them to my back door. Yuck! I don't want to let my animals out of the house again. Between the voles and the crickets that I find in my living room I'm ready to leave the country.

(I'm kidding, I won't leave but I really don't like it. It brings me back to my teenage years when my room was in the basement and a mole (I think) got in and was running back and forth in the doorway to my room. I screamed for my dad and wouldn't get off the bed. My dad claims this is "no big deal" and "they won't hurt you". Anyway, I slept upstairs in the living room for a week. This time I have no place to go. Help me!)

This pic is of Samantha on the ferry lying down on the seat.

Update: I haven't seen any mice or voles since. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't see anymore!

No comments: