Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My First Meme

I got this from another blog I read sometimes, try it, and pass on the answers.


1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?

Wait tables - for Tim at his restaurant.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I don't remember my resolutions, probably eat better and exercise. I ate better at times, and I exercised at times.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

Yes, my best friend Danielle, my friend Kari, and a few other friends.
4. Did anyone close to you die?

Umm.. I don't think so, not that I can remember.
5. What countries did you visit?

Mexico.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?

More patience, less stress, more money, more quality time with friends.
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

Nothing too exciting, the normal dates. 7/12 our anniversary 12/18 Sam's bday and 9/22 Katie's wedding
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Bring a good mom to Samantha and a good wife to Tim
9. What was your biggest failure?

I guess I could be a little more easy going, less controlling.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

No.
11. What was the best thing you bought?

Hmm. I don't think I really bought anything too exciting. Tim's car, I guess, but that's not mine.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?

Everyone in the families.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

None
14. Where did most of your money go?

Bills, rent, Mexico trip.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

Going to Mexico, Samantha's 1st Christmas that she's bigger and understands.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?

Tomorrow, and Frosty the Snowman.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
 a) happier or sadder? 
b) thinner or fatter? 
c) richer or poorer?

happier, about the same, and richer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?

Being spontaneous.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?

Eating?
20. How did you spend Christmas?

With everyone, as usual, running around to see everyone in the family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?

I fell in love with my family (as always) Aww, how sweet, right?
22. What was your favorite TV program?

CSI shows
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?

No
24. What was the best book you read?

Good question, but I'm not sure.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? Music Together? Lame, I know, but it keeps our car rides quiet.

26. What did you want and get?

The bag I wanted, new boots.
27. What did you want and not get?

A volvo, and a dyson.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?

Don't remember the last time I went to the movies.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

When on a date night to Great Barrington, 28.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

Nothing.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?

Comfort and fashion together.
32. What kept you sane?

Samantha, and Tim. Hair cuts.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
 not sure
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
 environmental issues
35. Who did you miss?
 old friends who I don't see often.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
 Kari and Jenni, and most of my new mom friends.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.

Live for the moment, don't take anything for granted.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. Change by Blind Melon

1 comment:

MKM said...

dear author of this wonderful blog - please start blogging again - we miss our niece and we'd love to hear about what's new and to see new pictures. and we miss you and Tim, too of course.
many thanks,
aunt katie, uncle mike, and babymattiace