Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cereal with Milk

" Mommy, I need more cereal please"

"With milk"

"Yes, mommy I need some milk too"


This exchange took place this morning in my kitchen with my daughter. Who is this little girl? Certainly not my baby. She has been breaking out the sentences more and more and somehow it still amazes me.

Last night she was playing with her dolls and I heard her say -
"Do you want to go on the potty baby bear"
Then answering for him, "No, no yet".

Just now she walked into the other room saying, "I'll be right there mommy".

She is so into pretending lately, and she has these real conversations with her dolls. Right now she loves, drawing, playing "mommy" with her dolls/bears, playing in her kitchen and making us food, coffee, and apple juice. She is really turning into her own little person.

Just one more quote for the day, she is holding her bear saying, "Oh no, you're crying?" Then she pats his back and says, "don't worry bear, I got you."
I think that one is exactly what I do to her when she's upset.

1 comment:

Mommy Daisy said...

Aww, what a sweetie. She's growing up quickly.