Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 17, 2007

Never Trust a One Year Old



I'm having some friends over this weekend. I have a lot to do to prepare. I have to cook dinner for 8 people. And I have to clean, clean, clean 3 floors and the yard. I was very upset with the fact that Samantha napped on the way home from the store this morning and woke up when we got home. I was planning on cooking some things when she was napping. But I was surprised that she was being very well behaved, while I cooked for two hours. She was happily playing. I was jus thinking wow I was totally underestimating her, she doesn't need to be entertained all the time. I could see her playing, in the doorway to the bathroom. The toilet was closed so I wasn't really worried. Then I looked over. She had gotten a box of spaghetti out of the cupboard had it all scattered on the bathroom floor, and was attempting to open the toilet and put it in. I must remember next time, a quiet one year old usually means a naughty one year old.
Lesson learned.

We're getting visits this weekend from our favorite Met fan (little Jim) and our favorite Yankee fans, David & Peter. Tim was very upset that a picture was even taken of Samantha in a Met hat. I promise, it won't happen again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam,

Do you want your Uncle Pat to cry? Take off that Met hat and never, never put it on again!!! Aunt Sue