Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 25, 2006

Finally A Post

Well a lot has happenned and I've been very bad at blogging. Sam and I started babysitting 2 weeks ago and it was supposed to be part time and it has turned out to be full time for the last 2 weeks. It should slow down by next week though. Also, our computer, well our keyboard broke making it impossible to go on the computer for a week. Tim thinks that I broke it but I did not. I was innocently drinking coffee and Sam pushed my mug out of my hand and onto the keyboard. Therefore, it is obviously her fault. This was the same day that she broke my glasses. She's getting quite destructive these days. This past weekend we went to New Jersey to visit little baby James Ryan Trakis. He is so so cute and so tiny. We miss him already. Then we went to Long Island for a party yesterday. We've been so busy. Oh and Sam is practiacally always eating table food now, she is such a big girl! And she has 6 teeth! Okay, so pictures to follow. Hopefully this will tide you over, we have to go to work!

No comments: